Re: Going down ...

Jul 27, 1997 06:27 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Dr. A.M.Bain <guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Going down ...
> Date: Saturday, July 26, 1997 9:33 PM
>
> In message <199707261253.IAA03482@newman.concentric.net>, "A. Safron"
> <safron@concentric.net> writes
> >Is it possible that the
> >ivory towers types can walk down to earth and the earthy
> >types can use all that intelligence to solve their everyday
> >problems?
>
> Nope. Shall we open our own coffe shop?

STARBUCKS!  Do they have any Starbucks gourmet coffee shops in the UK?
Let alone in Cornwall.  These drink-em-up here or take-em-out caffeine bars
are all the rage now.  Cappuccino, anyone?  Mocha chill?

Is this your subtle way of saying that the meeting of head types
and down-to-earth people are over a cup of coffee?  Maybe
cafeeine can do more than I thought it could.

A. Safron