Re: Folk souls, group souls, and faeries

Jul 27, 1997 05:14 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <UPMAIL13.199707271608080341@msn.com>, JOSEPH PRICE
<JKEITHPRICE@msn.com> writes
>The idea of human group soul is anathema to the true believers, let me tell
>you.

It may be anathema to some, but there could be more to it than the
simplistic idea of absorption back into it at death.  In my view (and
experience) there is a strong case for all of us being permanently
connected, both in [physical] life and in so-called death.

IOW, the human group soul is something we share *right now* and all of
the time.  So when [reportedly] Jesus said that inasmuch as we do
something to someone else we do it also to him, he was stating a plain
esoteric fact, and not some fanciful "mystery" to be reserved for the
knowledge of trained clerics.

Alan