Re: Still connected

Jul 26, 1997 05:38 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Mark Kusek <mark@withoutwalls.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Still connected
> Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997 12:00 AM
>
> > Have to digest the concept of Masters and Atlantis
> > and all the other "wierd" stuff.
>
> Don't forget, one day there'll be legends of us and people will
> romantically and mythologize us. Fantasized about what we were like and
> project all there hope into visions of us ....
>
> Now look around you.

Well, I want to be a warrior princess.  Battling car accidents with my insurance
card and painting my kitchen with my trusty roller.

Weather can brutal in Chicago.  Wear you down coat in Chicago under
that scabbord and trust only in your central air in the summer.

Yes, I live with 4 fierce beasts, who have sharp teeth and razor claws.
I keep them under control by feeding them cat food on a regular basis.
And keeping the litter box clean.  (Dr. Bain will understand)

A. Safron