Re: Ego as Problem or Solution ? Flashlight or Selfish Hunger

Jul 26, 1997 05:30 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@msn.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Ego as Problem or Solution ?  Flashlight or Selfish Hunger
> Date: Wednesday, July 23, 1997 5:06 PM
>
> <Picture>YOUNG: Well, I think the ego is essential, and it ultimately can
> flower into what you could call, what Jung calls, the personality -- you have
> these terrific personalities like movie stars and so on, after you've evolved
> sufficiently.

I think I would expand the category of terrific personalties to other
qualities and accomplishments.  Healers, electronic experts, woodworkers,
chefs, writers, designers, politicians, sportsmen, musicians and I could probably go on
forever.
All these personatilites can achieve a perfection and skill down through
the lives, eventually showing that skill in one particular life.

A. Safron