Re: ts-l

Jul 25, 1997 04:45 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970725032708.00e75e54@mail.eden.com>,
ramadoss@eden.com writes
>BTW, more than 20 years ago, I gave Jinarajadasa's book First Priciples of
>Theosophy to a well known Professor dealing with General Systems Theory and
>who was brought up in the Southern USA as a Baptist, and it was very
>enlightening for him. His narrow training as a Baptist helped him to
>appreciate Theosophical view

It was very helpful to me, too - and I stil have a copy, although TS-
Adyar will not reprint it.  True, with hindsight, it contains errors,
not least in the 'lives' descriptions, which must have been based on
CWL's doubtful ESP.  Even with its faults, however, it remains an
excellent introduction to theosophical ideas conveniently placed in one
volume.

Alan