Re: Will of God

Jul 24, 1997 08:32 PM
by ramadoss

At 08:58 PM 7/24/97 -0400, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

>The will of God?  I hadn't heard he died. Did he leave me anything?
>
>Alan
>
>[This pathetic attempt at humor should not be followed up with serious
>attempts to point out my divine heritage and origins in Manvataras and
>stuff]

The attorney who drew up the document was the sole beneficiary. That way no
inheritance taxes are due from the attorney nor any income taxes. Per at
least US Internal Revenue Code. Other countries will have different laws.
But legislators fearing the wrath of god, will go easy on this issue.

In jest.