Re: Hieroglyphics

Jul 23, 1997 11:26 PM
by Gisele

>>Japanese, the word for life is 'i no chi'.
>
>In Hebrew, Chiim [pl.]
>
>AB

Thanks!  I hadn't realized that.  Now would you know if the 'im' part also
represents a word in Hebrew like 'in'?   I know that 'chi' is the word for
'blood' in Japanese and that the 'kh' part of the Egyptian 'a n kh', is a
circle which either includes 3 short dashes or is colored solid red.  So,
would you think that the 3 short dashes might refer to the 'essence' and/or
the red circle represent 'blood'?  (Egyptologists have recently called it a
'sieve')

Gisele