Re: ts-l

Jul 18, 1997 07:33 PM
by Tom Robertson

Kym wrote:

>Tom wrote:

>> I hope someone brings up the CWL affair on that list, if only
>> just to see what happens.  If no one else does, I'll probably give it
>> a try.

>Oh, what bravery, what machismo!  I dare you.  I DOUBLE DOG DARE you!

I've ALREADY ASKED the moderator specifically about it.  If she writes
back and says that subject is off limits, or even if it is more subtly
avoided, I'll immediately know that all that has been said (and
probably much more) about the secret government of the TS is true, and
I will be publicly shamed.