Do Masters want Chelas or Slaves?

Jul 15, 1997 07:55 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

> WAKE UP, THERE!  This is the Aquarian Age, whether you like it
> or not and people are going to say what they feel, whether anyone
> likes it or not.
>
> WATCH OUT!  The Aquarian person is pouring it right on your old
> head, kinda like a water balloon.
>
> A. Safron
>
> Keith:  I think one can rave and accuse, but for myself, I have learned the
> hard karmic lesson that we all live in vehicles with thin skins and you just
> don't point out that the emporor has no clothes, unless you are a very small
> child.  Some may point out your similar lack of clothing and the emporor may
> rip them off.
>
> Very veiled,
> Keith Price

   I still wonder if one sees something is wrong, one should keep
quiet.  Speaking up for the right reason and right cause requires
courage. Fear of present or future consequences cloud our thinking and
action and thus prevents us from speaking the right thing. Unless one
keeps an open mind and deals with everything in a open and direct
manner, we get into the stressful conflict within us. We know we should
speak up. We dont speak up for various mundane reasons and on goes the
inner conflict thus producing strain and may be leading to a good source
of income to the shrinks. Just my 2 cents.

Keith:  I think we are approaching again a lot of age old questions.

A Master needs slaves.  An organization needs leades to lead and followers to
follow.  A spiritual leader needs disciples or chelas or he is casting pearls
in the wind, to mix a metaphor.

So what is the problem.  The problem is in the psychology of the REBEL, the
prometheian, the luciferian who will bring light to men at the expense of his
own life and eternal well-being as an eternal PRAISER.

I would say that 90 per cent if not all theosophists share the rebel
psychology in that we would all follow our family religions if we just wanted
to learn a tradition, a practice and not cause changes, distress, revolution
to some extent.

The problem is that TSA and other organizations are largely conservative
ossified, if not petrified, although they do a lot of good work in archiving
and transmitting the work so far accomplished

But I asked this before, do the Masters want spiritual brown nosers?  Do they
want their astral asses kissed?   Or do they admire the rebelious spirit,
because they once, if not eternally share it, despite alligence to THE
HEIRARCHY and ULTIMATE UNITIVE TRUTH?

Namaste
Keith Price