Re: THEOS-L digest 1129

Jul 14, 1997 05:55 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: K. Paul Johnson <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: THEOS-L digest 1129
> Date: Monday, July 14, 1997 10:30 AM
>
> According to theos-l@vnet.net:
>
> I don't think you, Kym or Algeo is evil.  But Algeo's a
> hypocritical control freak, you're a knee-jerk defender of an
> indefensible organization, and Kym's somewhat lacking in
> diplomacy.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

One thing that occurred to me was that this exchange would never
appear on ts-l or probably nl-l.  Any of the nasty and personal
stuff would certainly be filtered out, leaving lists with an intellectual
airness.

Personally, I have found that this is what the real Internet is about.
People speaking their minds FREELY,  as in the Aquarian mode.
And if that pisses people off, they can start their own list.  I, myself,
have been verbally chided by those who think what I had to say
about the LCC, TS or anything was JUST TOO INDISCREET.

WAKE UP, THERE!  This is the Aquarian Age, whether you like it
or not and people are going to say what they feel, whether anyone
likes it or not.

WATCH OUT!  The Aquarian person is pouring it right on your old
head, kinda like a water balloon.

A. Safron