Re: Information

Jul 06, 1997 05:43 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Hello,

I reside in the San Fernando Valley of Southern California.

I would be most grateful if you could suggest where I may go to get more
information on Theosophy. I understand that there are group meetings held
around the country, and was hoping that you may be able to steer me in the
right direction...

I am currently reading a couple of books by Rudolf Steiner, so I am very new
to the subject. Any information that you can pass along, would be very much
appreciated.

I can be contacted at PattyK8888@aol.com for e-mail, or my mailing address
is:

Patty King