Re: Market stalls

Jul 04, 1997 10:54 PM
by ramadoss

At 09:21 PM 7/4/97 -0400, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>In message <33BC5E86.70E7@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
><bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>>Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>>>
>>> In message <33BB02BB.559F@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
>>> <bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>>is

>>> Thanks. I think I'll give her stall a miss ...
>>
>>       But that is the point I am trying to make. If one wants to make some
>>sort of unification movement for Theosophy, without judgment, then her
>>group MUST be included.
>>
>>       Bart Lidofsky
>
>Indeed it must, but a friendly word can alert us to its presence and
>nature, which is how I understood your message!
>
>Alan

   I have seen her videos in the local public channel. She lectures to an
audience and at the background there are the pictures of the two Adepts who
are said to be the founders of modern Theosophical Movement. There are books
as well. So apparently her msg appeals to some of her followers. So it is
worthwhile for any theosophist to be aware of her movement.