Windata attachment - Techno problems

Jul 01, 1997 04:30 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

I got an attachment with  theos-l 115.  I tried to open it.  Windows 95 pulled
out a video and audio player, but I got error messages.  Am I the only one in
the dark?

Also I can't seem to get posts to go to theos-talk, so I send them to theos-l.
 If anyone minds, please e-mail me privately.  I will try to stop this and get
it all going right.

Namaste
Keith