In my heart, I know your right .....but

Jul 01, 1997 11:48 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

>Eldon:
We have two approaches to supporting what we find to be good. One is
the "double negative" approach, fighting "evil", <snip>

Einar here:
It reminds me: "You can't fight off the darkness with a stick! - Try some
tender Light

Keith:

When I said I was a failed idealist, I meant we all want peace, love,
tenderness, understanding, brotherhood, hope and all the virtues.
But when you see what the Communist Chinese did to the Lamasaries in Tibet and
how little the passive resistance of the Dali Lama accomplished there (maybe
he was meant to come to the west).  You can't help, but lock your doors and
pull down the shades sometimes.

I know in the long cycles it will come out in the karmic wash, but humanity
seems to be reveling in harshness, ugliness, crudeness, warlike shouting for
no reason.  Blavatsky mentions at the end of the SD that there will be a lot
of racial karma to be worked out.  Are we lucky to live in such interesing
times?

Namaste
Keith Price