Welcome to Lynn

Jul 01, 1997 11:41 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

 Have you considered seeking a few sessions with a psychiatrist?

Well, actually I have. I have bipolar (manic-depressive) disorder and you can
guess which pole I was swinging from when I wrote my rant yesterday.
Mannnnnnic all the way. ;-D But just because I'm crazy, doesn't mean I'm
wrong. <reallllly big grin>

Hugs,
Lynn

Keith:  Manic depression seems to be common with those on the spiritual path.
Some would mistake it for kundalini awakening.  I had a bad time last fall.
There are a lot of people doing work and experimenting with support groups
like THE SPIRITUAL EMERGENCE NETWORK of Christina Grof. etc.

Namasate
Keith Price