New York Meetings

Jul 01, 1997 12:31 PM
by Mika Perala

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:50:19 -0400
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> To: theos-l@vnet.net
> Subject: Re: Suggestions
>
>Bart wrote:
> > >       Feel free to join the New York Lodge. We can use all the
volunteers
> we
> > >can get.

Alan:

> Attending meetings would be kind of difficult from Cornwallm UK! but
> thanks for the idea!

 I was there once about an year ago and I can recommend. Though it is quite
a long trip from Helsinki too!! Maybe once a decade for me(my wallet sighed
for relief hearing that...) 8)

Bart, say thanks for me to the lady who made the food and gave some with
me. Don`t remember her name but I guess she makes it often for the lodge
meetings.

Mika

> Sent: 	Sunday, June 29, 1997 10:28 AM
> Subject: 	Theos-World Atlantis Hall of records

Anyone have more info..apparently the first excavation has been
successful!

> One of Cayce's prophecies is that the Hall of Records will be found
> underground between the Sphinx and Pyramid...anyone have the latest
> info...I know they have done seismic surveys and confirmed underground

> chambers...fascinating

<<
they have excavated and found the tunnel that connects the sphinx and
the
great pryamid. they(egypt) have put a clamp on sight and refuse to
excavate
the room under the sphinxs.

Keith:   Dear Patrick and ALL:

I just happened on the ART BELL WEB PAGE and there is an in depth report with
pictures and diagrams concerning a secret excavation into what they are
choosing to call the HALL OF RECORDS.

I wish I were psychic or get in touch with my past lives with some accuracy,
but I DO have the intuition that I was a scribe in Ancient Egypt.  Manly Hall
has some diagrams that seem to map certain rituals that were performed at
Karnak and possible inside the Sphinx/Pyramids.

The reasearch seems to point that AMON RA masturbated the universe into
existence (this has been documented on several good TV programs).  It isn't
too our taste (except for CWL -that was cheap, but I couldn't resist).   The
Chrisitians and Victorian archeologists did their best to destroy the phalllic

imagery and present Egypt in a light acceptable to the mores of the day (and
we know what they were).  Queen Victoria couldn't believe homosexuals really
existed until Oscar Wilde, I guess.

Anyway, check out the web page.  Yes, it is Art Bell of Hale-Bopp companion
fame, but he does a lot to get some of these strange things out in the public
eye.   I think we are about to lear a lot about the history of the
Atlantis-Egypt connection, but the Egyptian government is not cooperating.  I
have had a premonition that some would like to recreate these rituals, but
they wouldn't be a family values-theme park money making kind of thing, so
Egypt (today) is trying to suppress the embarrassing high jinks of their
anscestors,  but I also believe that they were possibly in touch with true
magick!

Namaste
Keith Price

--RAA24849.867715957/upsmot03.msn.com--