Re: Suggestions

Jun 30, 1997 04:50 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
> >       Feel free to join the New York Lodge. We can use all the volunteers we
> >can get.
> >
> >       Bart Lidofsky
>
> Attending meetings would be kind of difficult from Cornwallm UK! but
> thanks for the idea!

	Details, details!

	On the serious side, however, we do have generally excellent member's
meetings at the New York Theosophical Society. I have been considering
recording them, and making them available to Theosophists world-wide
(possibly working out a deal to let Wheaton do the copying and
distribution).

	Bart Lidofsky