Welcome to theos, Lynn

Jun 29, 1997 01:34 PM
by kymsmith

Lynn wrote:

> But, unlike folks who unsubscribe in disgust at
> one thing or another, I'll just stay here and be a pain about these kinds of
> things.

Well, since I now know you plan on staying - I feel I can be completely
honest with you - a true Theosophist.  Let me further add that all I
ever say is always filled with love, fluff and flowers - evil runs
screaming from my presence.  Now, having said all that, I would like to
make a suggestion that may not only behoove you, but everyone else on
this list:

Have you considered seeking a few sessions with a psychiatrist?

Hugs,

Kym