Hall of Records Alantis [Fwd: 1998 Prophecies]

Jun 29, 1997 07:28 AM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

Anyone have more info..apparently the first excavation has been
successful!

Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D. <apriorip@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<33AFA810.53C1@earthlink.net>...
> One of Cayce's prophecies is that the Hall of Records will be found
> underground between the Sphinx and Pyramid...anyone have the latest
> info...I know they have done seismic surveys and confirmed underground
> chambers...fascinating
>
> -- Patrick

they have excavated and found the tunnel that connects the sphinx and the
great pryamid. they(egypt) have put a clamp on sight and refuse to excavate
the room under the sphinxs.

--------------A2085F190127EFAE9E8D0F65--