NEWS !!!

Jun 26, 1997 12:18 PM
by E. J.

     I just got some news about the Internet Censorship issue -- in case anyone
is interested.

[:->>>From: stockmaster@grill.sk.ca (Danny Deadlock)
[:->>>Subject: ** Canada StockALERT **
[:->>>
[:->>>We rarely to an update during the day but when we do it is VERY important to
[:->>>many people in this group so if you are not interested in this equity
[:->>>please bear with us as many others are.
[:->>>
[:->>>U.S SUPREME COURT RULED MOMENTS AGO (approx. 8:30am CST) THAT THE
[:->>>COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL !!
[:->>>
[:->>>This means one thing - the Internet CANNOT come under censorship law and
[:->>>the Clinton Administration must now push ahead with plans to allow
[:->>>technology to do the work (ie: Net Nanny). Clinton has stated in the past
[:->>>he would do everything in his power to make this technology available to
[:->>>the U.S. people and on
[:->>>July 1 we should see what this entails.
[:->>>
[:->>>Implications for Net Nanny (NNS:VSE) are excellent and come immediately on
[:->>>the heals of the Microsoft Association last Night.
[:->>>
[:->>>All the major media across North America should pick up on this story
[:->>>commencing today and will probably continue right up until the 1st. We
[:->>>expect Gordon Ross of Net Nanny (expert in this field) to gain some MAJOR
[:->>>media exposure.
[:->>>
[:->>>Danny Deadlock
[:->>>Editor - Canada StockALERT
[:->>>
[:->>>DISCLAIMER: <http://www.canada-stockalert.com>
                               ___
                              {~ ~}
We are not all crazy --
It is all in our heads,
You have to seek your own salvation --
In the end the final truth is between the lines,
The narrow path gets harder to find --
It is not what is done but rather a state of mind.

Let There Be Light -- Always in All Ways,  e.j.}`-`{
   http://home.earthlink.net/~ejlight/index1.html
"On this Path effort never goes to waste and never a failure"