Re: education

Jun 22, 1997 04:46 PM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

> I have the same question again. If education is privatized, and the
> money doesn't come from taxes, who's going to pay for it? Like the teachers
> and the supplies?

     Ah...in "resource based economics" it is not a matter of paying for
processes (of course if taxes were eliminated even in the current
scenario there would be plenty of volunteer money) but of the evolution
of localized barter and resource based systems...

     Perhaps I should say that supply & demand economics is an illusion
because it is unsustainable.  In natural (i.e., non-coercive, non tax
based) systems people DO what is needed...and resources cycle thereof...
..for references see http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/ecosolu.html

Shanti,