FW: Theos-World Mr. J. Price memo

Jun 22, 1997 10:11 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

> From:  Dallas Tenbroeck		Sat June 21st k997
> Subject: 	Theos-World Mr. J. Price memo

Dear Mr. Price:

	I received your memo and quite frankly do not understand it, so I will
route this through T-World.

	If you wish to ask a question pleae do so, I will be glad to answer, if
I can.

			Sincerely,		Dallas TenBroeck

This is what I received:

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

JOSEPH PRICE wrote:

Keith:  I seem to be some type of theosophical computer virus although I want
to be helpful bacteria :)   I am impulsive and when I am confused I cry for
help, but the internet is so open and business-like a friendly request can be
misconstrued as trouble making.

My problem is there are so many lists now, I am having trouble sorting out who
owns or moderates them, what there special purpose is and how I fit or don't
fit in.  There is a lot of e-mail in my box.   You know what I mean!

Namaste
Keity