P., T., and Mr. M.

Jun 21, 1997 06:14 PM
by kymsmith

Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D. wrote:

> Well said Tom!

Patrick!  I think I'm beginning to understand!

I thought the same thing when:  Mr. Magoo grabbed a hat rack and began
to waltz around the room with it.  But then, suddenly, unexpectedly, he
uttered the most profound thought!  Mr. Magoo proclaimed, in a bit of a
huff, but compassionately, "Madam, you really do need to relax."

Kym