Re: CWL

Jun 21, 1997 01:14 PM
by Wildefire

Sorry folks if this appears twice on the list. The first time I tried posting
it, I received the following inexplicable message (because I certainly didn't
unsubscribe):

wildefire@aol.com: You are not subscribed to theos-l@vnet.net.
Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listproc@vnet.net with the following request:

		subscribe THEOS-L Your Name

Anyway, here's the message. (Now, I'm wondering how many messages I missed
while "unsubscribed"!!!)

-
In a message dated 97-06-21 01:13:31 EDT, Tom wrote:

quoting from: From "LIVES IN THE SHADOW WITH J. KRISHNAMURTI"

> Page 50: [At the Theosophical Convention at Sydney in 1921 or 1922,] "All
>  the previous immorality charges were rehashed.  All, according to
>  Krishna, were lies.  He did not waver in his defence.  With Nitya’s
>  support, Krishna upheld absolutely Leadbeater’s purity, although he would
>  make no such commitment to his clairvoyance. Some years before, Mrs.
>  Besant’s doubts about Leadbeater had been just the reverse."

Well, here's the solution right here. Leadbetter with his clairvoyance, saw
into the future what a stir this would cause (also shuddered from hearing
himself referred to as the TS's Joycelyn Elders) and therefore decided not to
teach the boys to masterbate... which when he looked into the future, he saw
no problem about teaching boys to masterbate, therefore felt free to do so...
which led to him looking into the future and seeing the problems that arose
from teaching boys to masterbate... This infinitely looped sequence in the
akashic record led to Krishnaji's upholding of CWL's purity and Besant's
doubts about it, each having viewed a different portion of the loop. ;-D

Lynn