Re: militias

Jun 21, 1997 12:09 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

JRC wrote:
>         It isn't "liberals" who have told me I was a tool of satan for
> studying HPB, cursed me as a killer for believing in a woman's right to
> choose, fired a good friend of mine because she was gay, bombed 2 clinics
> in Montana, and want prayers to the Christian god recited at school
> functions. It was self-righteous conservatives.

	One thing that the right-wing and the left-wing have in common: They
both want to control the lives of others. The major difference is that
the right wing generally believes that they should be subject to the
same rules (although there is plenty of hypocrites on both sides).

	I believe that all laws affect the ability of the individual to receive
and learn from his or her own karma. My conclusion is that only those
laws which are necessary to maximize the ability of the society to
receive and learn from its own karma are proper; I guess that makes me a
libertarian.

	Bart Lidofsky