Keith's Msg

Jun 21, 1997 11:13 AM
by ramadoss

Hi
Here is a msg I picked up from theos-world. Anyone cares to comment?
.....doss
======================

Dear Eldon Tucker:

I am confused.  I am recently back on-line and cannot keep up with all the new
e-mail (lists?)

I asume that this is your list (correct?) or is theosophy world?

It seems Olcott (TSA) has their own list moderated by Joan somebody.

And of course there is the oldest theos-l.    Can you briefly help me sort
this out if you have time?  I do not have anyone's private e-mail address
anymore since I changed internet providers.

Thanks for your help.   It may be a help to put this is as a general  post or
a FAQ for real newcomers!   Is their a FAQ on all this.   Sorry to bother you!

Namaste
Keith Price