Re: Weapons Europe's problems!

Jun 18, 1997 04:45 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> In message <33A682DA.6969@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
> <bartl@sprynet.com> writes
> >> What does that have to do with Switzerland?
> >
> >       The message to which your message was answering.
> >
> >       Bart Lidofsky (keep up with the threads, man!)
>
> I still don't see the connection (be more polite, man!)

	The original thread had to do with whether a body of people being armed
prevented Germany from invading. The Swiss and the Americans were both
almost universally armed at the time (in large portions of the United
States, this is still true; for example, did you know that, although the
Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas had an arsenal of weapons, they still
had fewer weapons per person than the average Texan?

	Bart Lidofsky