Re: Sundry

Jun 17, 1997 07:35 PM
by kymsmith

Paul wrote:

>>CWL admitted "giving indicative action."

Tom responded:

>Were his motives to instruct or for personal gratification?  I believe
>the former.

Since the beginning of time, people have mastered the art of masturbation
without any formal 'hands-on' instruction.  I fail to understand why CWL
thought his "teaching" was necessary.  How do you teach someone to touch
themselves - well - correctly?

It doesn't make any sense.  Neither motive - "instruct or personal
gratification - can be justified.

I'm all for sexual education in school - but I don't think it is necessary
for people to drop their pants/skirts in class to learn what they need to know.

Kym