Re: war & taxes

Jun 15, 1997 02:47 PM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> I dont' know, Patrick. I was taught in school that when you accumulate arms
> you tend to use them to fight.

     Your kidding :)...Only if you want to fight anyway...the demand
characteristics (psych term) of arms can produce caution or
aggression..depending on the values held by the arms owners...there is
always something that can be used as a weapon (ref Hillary's use of a
lamp...thrown at a man who, as the press reports, loves us all :-)

> How in your opinion do taxes fit into this? What would it do if we
> eliminated taxes? and how would we maintain our highways and run our schools?

   ...easily, simply and with better more beautiful technology...
       see http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/ecosolu.html

Peace,