Re: weaponry

Jun 15, 1997 01:34 PM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> That was a life or death war. It's a little
> different, I think, from carrying a gun around the City because of the
> likelihood that someone might attack you.

     Ah...the idea is deterrence...if we had been properly prepared
before WWII then the war could have been prevented....the prevention of
war includes both right economics and weapons preparedness....the same
applies to preventing crime...the economic solutions will lead to right
education and resolve all of these issues. (see
http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/ecosolu.html) (all of this is relative as
to the world's current phase...)

Peace,