weaponry

Jun 15, 1997 02:06 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>We have a book in our Seattle lodge, written by Alice Bailey during World
>War 2, in which she strongly advocates using force to stop Germany.

Patrick, I don't understand this quote. What are you trying to say? We
fought a whole long war against Germany. What's so special about ABB saying
we should use force against Germany? I thought so too, and sent my boy
friends over there with guns. That was a life or death war. It's a little
different, I think, from carrying a gun around the City because of the
likelihood that someone might attack you.

Liesel