Re: Words of Wisdom?

Jun 15, 1997 05:17 AM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> The above quote was posted because P stated that this country is the most
> spiritual nation in the world. His source was SD.

     Yes...actually I made that statement after someone referred to
theUS as an immature nation...the SD is one source...

> Each one of us should come to their own conclusion.

     Yes...the MH letters, are full, of course, of right wisdom but make
an incomplete presentation as to these issues (national, racial
evolution, etc.).  Thus we have the SD.  [also many letters I believe
were written by HPB herself  (only a few are geniunely from a Mahatma)
..but this is a topic for theos-roots :) ]

Shanti,