Re: Patrick's stats

Jun 14, 1997 01:15 PM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> We have a book in our Seattle lodge, written by Alice Bailey during World
> War 2, in which she strongly advocates using force to stop Germany.

     Yea verily, the position of the M's is that, of course, everything
should be done for peace, but today the continuance of civilization in
which chela's can safely move requires that we win the battle
(transmuting the fates of Lemuria &Atlantis) and the use of physical
plane methods are just as divine as any other.  George Patton, D.
Eisenhauer, etc., all servers of good.