Re: USA

Jun 14, 1997 06:30 AM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> Ah, Patrick, now I understand where you're coming from. "Anthropogenesis"
> was written 120 years ago. Things in America changed a lot after WWII.

     Yes, the evolution has been speeded up by humanity's right choices
and the predictions made in the S.D. are comiong true as to the U.S.A.
today and the spiritual nature of the people..more so in some areas than
in others of course...but the USA as an entity is the cradle of the 1st
subrace of the Sixth root race incarnating today (actually ahead of
schedule).