Re: Weapons

Jun 13, 1997 09:06 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> M K Ramadoss wrote:
> >
> > At 07:48 AM 6/13/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
> >
> > >       HPB wrote an excellent article on suicide, once. It is in her collected
> > >writings, and in Michael Gomes' collection, HPB TEACHES (a collection I
> > >strongly recommend to all Theosophists, even though Adyar refuses to pay
> > >Michael his royalties). The more general message she gives impacts
> >
> >         That is interesting. Who published the book and what is the ISBN?
> >         What is the reasoning behind refusal of royalties?
>
>         The book is published by the Theosophical Publishing House in Adyar,
> and the reason why he hasn't seen any royalties is because they are
> horribly disorganized, or because he complained about the nepotism
> there. They ARE horribly disorganized, and they WERE upset about his
> complaints of nepotism, so it's hard to pick which one is the correct
> reason.
>
>         Bart Lidofsky

Thanks for the information.

My experience with Adyar has been outstanding and prompt. I have always
received prompt and quick response to all my correspondence. There have
even been times when I received faster response from Adyar than Olcott
even using snailmail, which takes considerable time to travel to India
and back.

I think Michael should take up with people at the highest levels and I
hope it will be resolved soon.

M K Ramadoss