Re: Sveinn Freyr' post

Jun 06, 1997 08:16 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Jim, - tell them to wake up.
The Arhats will be with us in the next century, and then they will give us
more teaching than ever before. And that will in time lead to this:

 The question I have is whether the teachings that have been given by HPB
has been effective used up by the humanity. If not, I donot see how more
teachings is going to help the humanity.