Re: HCT

Jun 06, 1997 04:52 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 05:52 PM 6/5/97 -0600, dslusser wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> Thanks for the fast response.
>> Except for the first msg, rest of the messages seem to have some encoding
>> problem. They are gibberish.
>> I am sending one of the msgs for your to look at and see what is the problem.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> .......dossDOSS;
>
>THE TEXT I TRIED TO SEND IS NOW IN AN ATTACHED FILE & I HOPE YOU'LL BE
>ABLE TO READ IT OK -- IT'S IN ASCII TEXT FORMAT. SEE ATTACHMENT.
>
>RE YOUR LATER E-MAILS -- YES I'D LIKE TO MAKE HCT AVAILABLE ON INTERNET
>BUT HAVEN'T HAD TIME & ENERGY TO TACKLE THAT ONE!!  ANYONE WHO CAN HELP
>MAKE IT HAPPEN WILL BE APPRECIATED
>THE HIGH COUNTRY THEOSOPHIST is an independent Journal and has the
>following editorial objectives:

Thanks again.

As for making the HCT available on Internet, I think Eldon will be the best
person to give us some feedback on the best way to go about.

I do have a scanner and so old issues in hard copy can be gradually scanned
and converted into ASCII file and I can help doing it even though it may
take some time. Once scanned, they could be posted on maillists like
theos-talk and theos-l. Later they can be made available for retrieval on-line.

Let us wait to hear from Eldon in this matter before we take some action in
the matter.

....doss

PS: I am copying this to theos-l and there may be others who may be
forthcoming in helping in this project.