Occultism vs Sex

Jun 05, 1997 09:30 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>While this is a direct quote from the TS Bible and has to be right,
>
>Actually, it is utter nonsense.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Chuck, I think you are correct, but I was trying to be kind.  Having
no self-indulgence is kind of a goal, like self-actualization, that
can be ever striven after, but never fully attained.  For every guru
or Adept who teaches against marriage, you can also find one
who says it doesn't matter, so this too is subjective and
depends on the individual.  What I really object to is the Masters
use of the word "incompatible" which I think is very misleading.

Jerry S.
Member, TI