celibacy/spirituality

Jun 04, 1997 09:31 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

This re Doss' Krishnamurti quote on the subject.
I agree heartily with K's stated position. To force abstinence is brutalzing.
However, there seem to be some people who just don't feel like sex, and I
don't object to that. I doubt the statement about Leadbeater believing in
abstinence. He never married, but many of his pupils did.
Liesel