Numerous and united

Jun 03, 1997 03:50 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

If the necessary condition for the TS playing much of a role
with the messengers of the end of this century is that
Theosophists be numerous and united... uh oh.  The current will
have to flow through some other channel(s).  I think given the
way the Theosophical movement has evolved, it would be
preposterous to think that collective evolution would be well
served by "sending a messenger" to the Theosophists.

But I agree with Jerry, they're here.  (Although what and whom
they are messengers *of* would doubtless be a source of great
debate.)