Re: Messengers

Jun 02, 1997 10:28 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 05:30 PM 6/2/97 -0400, Gerald Schueler wrote:

>>Sometimes one shudders at the potential future in the hands of a
>>un-charismatic leadership. May be it is time for a last wake up call
>>and see the urgency of the situation.
>
>Actually, I fail to see what your "urgency" is?  Without charisma,
>a leader has little influence anyway.  I am not sure, but I think you
>said it backwards--how about "...in the hands of an unscrupulous yet
>charismatic leader."  And, I am altogether unsure how such a
>person would ever get to the top of any TS.

   When I made the above comment, again what I had in mind is the present
condition of TS. I do not see the dynamism that existed till the days of
Annie Besant. Again, IMO, if the present state of affairs continues, the
possibility of disappearance of TS cannot be ruled out in the next 25-50
years. I hope I am wrong.