Weird Dreams

Jun 02, 1997 02:03 PM
by Gerald Schueler

>Don't look at me.  If theosophy intrudes into my dreams it usually
involves
>certain Olcott staff members doing embarrassing things on the roof, which
>always causes me to wake up laughing.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Chuck, I agree.  I never met a Master in a dream.  But I have learned
a lot from my weird dreams.  We act in dreams without a persona (in the
Jungian sense) and so I believe that dreams reflect a truer picture
of ourselves than we see ourselves when awake.  Dreams demonstrate
the illusory nature of our sense of identity.  They suggest to me that
the only real purpose of life is to creatively express ourselves, and to
have fun.

Jerry S.
Member, TI