Re: the way ahead

Jun 01, 1997 12:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:42 PM 6/1/97 -0400, liesel f. deutsch wrote:
>I agree with Adam & Einar. I prefer a network to a hierarchy. I thought
>that's what Theosophy International set out to be ... a network.
>Liesel

Network is here. It is only a question of time that network will overrun
hierarchy.

In a network, you are on your own with support and help from friends. There
is no above to whom you beg or plead or request for help. It is easy to look
up a hierarchy and follow orders like a sheep in the hope that some day such
blind obedience may lead you to enlightenment or whereever.

IMHO, what is needed in today's world is not a crowd of sheep but committed
enterprising and creative and caring individuals who are fired up with
enthusiasm to go into action and try to "change" the world. World needs
results badly not idle philosophy and action in the cloud. Just my 2 cents
worth.