weird dreams

Jun 01, 1997 10:33 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

dear Estrella,

I don't think anyone can tell you about what your weird dreams mean better
than you can yourself... especially not from the US to Mexico. Also, if you
saw the Masters, it is very difficult to determine whether it was they or an
illusion. I know of such cases where the experts debated for years, and
things were still inconclusive.
liesel