Re: More questions

May 30, 1997 06:41 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:30 PM 5/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>Thanks M.K Ramadoss for answering my questions.
>Still haven't managed how to see the images here.
>
>i still have the question, about what Mabel Collins mentions in her book
>"light on the path" those places she mentioned, those magical palaces,
>where spiritual instruction is being made, you can reach them in the
>dreams? i believe so, i do not know why. are mentioned that are
>spiritual places in mental planes, but still i believe that you can
>reach them in the dreams.
>Also i have some question about the theosophical taughts on sexual
>relations. i do not know why, maybe i'm wrong , but i believe that ,if
>the process of the sexual relation is so complex, that involves
>feelings, i believe that also, besides fluids (or babies) you can
>transmit to the person your inner feelings, and taughts, not taughts
>exactly , but your most spiritual being of state, that is, if the person
>is somewhat , i don't know, serene, loving of peace, if a full
>involvement is done by the copule, the peaceful person can transmit that
>quality, or other qualities/defects to the other person involved.
>Like when they say that you become one with that person, that is, he/she
>becomes more like you and you become more like her/him, in all of the
>senses (spiritual, emotional) you become the perfect complement to that
>person, and also like him/her ...Is this clear?
> i don't know, maybe i'm wrong ,but ,for me that i really do not know
>much of Theosophy, it will be interest to know what the authors or here
>in this list the pepole that know have to tell of the subject. maybe the
>esotheric significance on the subject is very deep.
>could somebody here knows more deep on the matter? Doss?
>Or anyone else?
>That's all questioning for today (Dreams/Wise masters in dreams/magical
>palaces-temples of wisdom in dreams/significance occult on sex (?))
>bye and thanks
>Estrella
>A salute to all and to Doc Bain also.Hi, Doc! I really like your page!!
>P.S.A warm salute to Einar and a congratulations because of your page
>(T.S. in Iceland) is very good!!
>bye

Hello Estrella:

I cannot say anything about dreams and visiting places etc. in dreams from
my personal experience. All I can do is speculate.

As for sex and spirituality, there are two schools of thought.

Firstly sex like hunger and thirst is a perfectly normal human need. This
was specifically mentioned in one of the letters to AP Sinnett (Mahatma
Letters to AP Sinnett).

Secondly, there is the question of sex and its relationship to spiritual
"progress" or "enlightenment".

On this issue again there are two schools of thought. The post HPB thought
is that for anyone to progress spiritually one needs celibacy. It is the
same that all religions have spoken of for centuries.

The other school is that of Jiddu Krishnamurti who says celibacy is not that
important to spiritual growth. This statement coming from Krishnaji is
something very radical and difficult to accept by most who have grown up in
the traditional environment. It you are interested I can post a fairly good
summary of his explanation why.

Hope this helps.

.........doss (also known as M K Ramadoss)