Re: Charging Money

May 25, 1997 03:40 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199705250232.UAA02859@mailmx.micron.net>,
kymsmith@micron.net writes
>Pardon, but, Quest Books is not a Lodge, it is a business.  But, since you
>insist. . .this is where libraries come in.  There will always be those who
>can and want to pay for their own copies of books, but for those who cannot,
>copies should be provided via the libraries.  These books can be obtained
>for Lodges by grants and donations.

.. and theosophy is not a business, but an approach to living.  Which
is why my ~Keys to Kabbalah~ is now available free for anyone who cares
to download it from the web.  And I don't recall the "masters" charging
Sinnet for writing to him ...

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk