who. how

May 21, 1997 03:14 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

        >If I have to stop caring in order to help,

Jaqui don't *ever* stop caring. That is the energy which drives your
actions. What I try to do is care a lot, and with that caring try to
understand what makes the person I want to help tick, and then I try to step
back for a moment  to figure out how best to help. And then I try to go to
it, with everything I can put into it.
Liesel