karma/weird lately?

May 20, 1997 12:09 PM
by Thoa Tran

I did notice a lot of critical moments in my life and in the people I know.
This may mean either positive or negative.  That is, the critical moment
is when the person is faced with a choice that will determine his/her life
changes.  With some people I know, opportunities start to come knocking,
with others, a situation arose that could turn very bad.  Either way, the
universe is forcing them to make a life change, or at the very least,
receive a strong lesson.

Thoa