Re: Flesh and Blood of Christ (Communion)

May 19, 1997 11:46 AM
by kymsmith

Jaqi. wrote:

>With regards to the conversion, I remember her saying that the idea of God
>didn't seem quite right.  That there were too many contradictions in what
>she was being taught and she didn't feel comfortable with the patriarchy.

>. . .I suppose that ultimately she found that Islam came closest to what
she >perceived as being true.  So the transition was not immediate.  She did
not decide >suddenly that she wanted to be a Muslim.  It was after a lot of
research and study.

Ok, let's see. . .she found Christianity too patriarchal. . .so she
converted to Islam.

Hmmmm. . .

Kym