Re: Honesty

May 18, 1997 12:58 PM
by Drpsionic

The only advantage to honesty is that is far less work.  But dishonesty has
far too many practical rewards to set aside merely because it conflicts with
an abstract principle.

One should be willing to use all the tools one has available in the art of
living.

Given the choice, I would rather use the truth because it doesn't require as
much maneuvering, but I have no problem with lying and cheating if they serve
my purposes.

Maybe I should run for the TS board after all.

Chuck the Heretic